Monday, August 29, 2011

Vacation time, Finally!


This is going to be a much needed time off work. I've worked more hours these last two weeks than i have in a long time! i worked 137 in 14 days. My goal this year was to reach 1,000 hours in a 7 month period of time, and by which i'm sure i have. I'm at 980 from Jan '11 to now (Aug '11) So i would say it's very impressive.
I look forward to spending quality time in the High Uintah's. Which is in Eastern Utah. In order to get there, you have to drive through Wyoming and back into Utah. It's about a 4 hour drive... not to excited for the drive, but i am for the beautiful scenery, and the wonderful smells of mother nature! The pine trees, the lakes surrounding the area, and not to mention the smell of wet ground after it has rained!
AHHH i can't wait for this long a waited time! When i was younger, we would go more than once a season, because all the kids were out of school, still young enough to live with the parents. but now a-days, its hard to get all 7 of us together. Either because one is working, and didn't get enough time a head to get the time off, or because the other is somewhere getting his self in trouble, or just can't go because of money situations. Only 4 of 7 are giong, and Its sad, but good at the same time. I love my family, but a lot of the time, its so annoying when all of us are together for a long period of time! xD
As a younger kid, child, whatever you wana call it, ha, my family would talk about creepy things like "big foot" or spirits walking the night. But one time they had got done talking about Big foot, and i went to go to the camper, i look up and i see a pair of giant eyes just glaring at me, and it just stood there, i honestly think it was a moose or a deer or something. I was a little freaked out! I tend to just think of that every once in a while!
but when i get back, i will have to say more about the Vacation, an how it went!
<3/Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment