Monday, August 29, 2011

Unique!


       The only animal I think that most people don't understand its "unique-ness" is a giraffe. Its's the tallest mammal, it's got a blue tongue, has spots like a lot more differently than a cheetah, but, nothing is ever the same! Well, you may call me weird, or some sort of freak, but i am OBSESSED with these animals. Ask anybody, they'll tell you. I kinda see it like this, they remind me alot of myself, I'm unique, not like any other person i hang out with.. i am just me! I have my own style, i like my own things. Maybe some people see me differently than i do, but who cares! But, all i gottta say is, i collect these unique things, whether they be stuffed animals, or even the children toys, but that's what my obsession is!

No comments:

Post a Comment