Monday, August 29, 2011

Ah, Yeah!

I have finally created a blog of my own! This is something new for me. Life is so crazy sometimes, and there are times when we can not do a thing about it but, just let it all happen! People expect things from us when we can't meet their expectations, or meet the dead line at that time and moment.
    It is my Life, an I can only do so much at one time! I live for the moment, and hardly like planning things because i always have this feeling of when someone is going to bail, and I'm right more than 85% of the time!
   I love spending time with friends.. but its gotta be something with hands on. Such as playing ninja with some crazy great friends, or going to mid-night premiers, or playing some sort of sport like football and rolling your ankle seconds later thinking that you're not going to. I'm mature, but like being immature when I'm around friends who know how to have a great time. Things change every minute, and never go as planned. 
I live for the color orange!! 
  i am obsessed with giraffes! Those are probably the two things that everybody will know most about me. I work at an amusement park that i love working at. I can sometimes hate that place. Why? Because its too much to handle in the hot sun when you don't have enough sleep, or when you're working too much in one week! But, i still go back every season.  I love my twin brother so much. I just wish he'd make the right choices for himself and also to take care of his beautiful daughter, Jessalynn! She's the most beautiful little thing brought to life on this earth.. just don't get to see her often because of other things that get in the way. Life, is just complicating and nothing else to it.. Whats next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment